Saturday, March 16, 2013

Outfits // 最近のコーデ











The other day I got my hands on a better version of Photoshop, and playing with it, I figured I might as well make some stuff for the blog. So I did some greeting-thingies!
Whatcha think, aren't they cute? :D
I also finally fixed the "about me" and "contact" pages. I feel so creative! 




Today's post will be....


AWWW LOOK IT'S HELLO KITTY!


... but not from today, just two from this week:

the dress is from Rose Fan Fan. Originally wanted to sell it, but actually think it looks decent. Do you like it?

blue shirt is from Liz Lisa - black t-shirt from Ank Rouge - skirt from Vero Moda - tights is Forever21
What do you think?
I don't know if the more rock-ish style like the first one, or the cuter one like the second one is best. I keep changing my style at least twice a week!

It's like I'm only 20 years old and I already have a style crisis (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
Do you have any tips for that? 


Well, that's it for this time!
Take care you all! 





ps. wow it's so much more fun blogging when I can put all this cute stuff everywhere(⁰▿⁰)◜✧


1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable :) and your Outfits are so cute :)

    Check me out?
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Littlemisscawaii