Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lief... nah. // 書く内容ないっす

Hello all you angelfaced people.

So, it's been a week since my last update. And I've been thinking about updating a lot, but problem is, that I really have nothing to talk about.

Lately, my only thought about stuff is


Which doesn't make for very interesting posts.

 I think I am simply just not meant for blogging. 
It's like.. I look at other people's blogs and I'm like "this is cool" and "this is pretty legit" until I realize that they're usually just talking about their toes  or their pet penguins imploding. I mean.... they lead just as uninteresting lives as I do.

They just have the gift of conveying everyday boredom in a way that makes it seem intriguing.
So while they are all awesome bloggers I'm just either throwing them papers or going like 


because I can't convey my boring shit as awesomely as they can. 

Anyhow, that is.... why I am not writing anything interesting.

So....

Have a nice day, I s'pose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Littlemisscawaii