Monday, February 25, 2013

Hanging out!

Hi guise!


Long time no see, aye?
Yeah. More the rule than the exception with me, I know.
And I say that in practically every entry, I know.
sorreh...


This weekend I spent with my online-name-twin-(lol)-Sayamin!  
(she's the prettyface behind www.littlemisscawaii.com in case you care)



We haven't seen each other in ages, so we had a lot of chilling to do. For some reason life just seems to happen in the most annoying way whenever we make our schedules match to hang out.

Living like 3-4 hours apart doesn't help much either.

This is the only picture she let me take, and she's probably going to kill me for putting this up here. But hey, cute needs sharing. 

And I'm a mean person. 


ANYWAY,

We had a lot of fun!
I tried her great wigs to find out how I look blonde, and though I already doubted it'd suit me, it was even worse than expected, so I'm sticking with the dark! haha.














She also did my nails. We spent like... 1,5 days doing them, but it was really nice having time to chat.






And on my way home, I sprained my ankle.

Right before prom on Friday and all!

Cross your fingers for me being able to dance on Friday :c

Anyhow, that's it for now!
I'll go back to being all handicapped and on crutches and all.

Take care!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Littlemisscawaii