Monday, January 14, 2013

2013, hello to you and hello to God knows which try at this blog!


HI EVERYONE.

...

anyone....?

hello....?


OK, I wouldn't come back to a haunted house either, but hey. I'm just a quadroupled ghost, not a zombie. Not yet.

Anyone still with me?




Okay, seriously. I am going to nominate myself for a suckiest-blogger-of-the-year award. Does such a thing exist? If it does, I'm taking the no. 1 home with me.

Okay, to be honest, I really neglect this blog. And it's a shame, because I really appreciate the followers I have, and I am baffled that you actually follow me. I mean, that must mean you just kind-of am interested in the random ... ok, keeping this clean ... stuff that I babble about on here.

I feel like it's such a shame if I don't update on here regularly, and I suppose I won't ever find the style of blogging that I so long to have if I, well, don't blog.
So here I will give it a new try, and this time I'll treat this kind of like I treat my ameba blog - really random. I will from now on reveal to you that the pictures I post on here are few of a thousand, where the 999 rest I look much less flattering, I will reveal to you that my hobby is sarcastically telling people how much I want to burn down my school, and that it's not only my blog I fail to follow up on.
Please, do stay tuned. This blog is about to change. (this is the part where you'd want a drumroll)

I think.


UPCOMING less random POSTS:

  • visit from Tokyo
  • AnCafe in London 
  • shit, I don't even want to promise anymore than two posts!


Take care!
(I still haven't edited my signature-thingey to match the background color.. /fails miserably)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Littlemisscawaii