Thursday, June 28, 2012

The wonders of make-up!

Hello guys!

So, because I have a really horrible stomach ache right now (you know when you can feel your stomach digesting? That really uncomfortable feeling of it acting like a dryer on crack? Yeah, that's how it feels.), I was looking at Egg from June (yes, I know, I'm way behind!).

I couldn't help but stare at this for a while:

How these girls (I'm sorry, but "Yun" at the bottom left looks ..... like..... she's 50+)


are these same four girls. I mean.... Guuurl, don't underestimate make-up!


 Anyway, I don't know if I'll be doing much blogging before heading to Tokyo on Tuesday.. (Actually, we'll be going to the airport Monday night!)

... When does it seem reasonable to begin packing? I had to keep myself from beginning last Monday...




1 comment:

Designed by Littlemisscawaii