Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Outfits and an unhealthy obsession?

Hi everyone♥
Thank you so much for the recent comments I received!!
They made me super-duper happy! \(^ ^)/

I also reached 40 followers! It's not an amazingly large number, but I'm so happy everytime I get a new follower, especially because it was followed by comments this time. It's really nice to know that people are actually somewhat interested in reading what I write, haha... 

Yesterday I passed the two weeks-mark before I'll leave for Tokyo. It's sooo weird, haha.  
Somehow it feels like the next .. what, 12 days .. will take FOREVER, but on the other hand, I've got a lot of stuff to do before I leave. 

My last exam is on Monday('-'*) It's not a hard one (I hope) but I don't feel like I have time to prepare for it, nor the will to do so... haha. 

Anyhow,
I just wanted to show you my outfits for the past two days. I'm loving pretty hard on the flower-patterned shoes I bought in London. They're cute and casual at the same time. How do you like them? 





And today I met with two friends who have also been to Japan as exchange students. We went to have lunch and then just.. hung out. I bought a present for my hostsis for when I'll be going to their house.


(I'm not sure why, but a lot of people seemed to be staring at me today.. I guess I should take it as a compliment?)


 Talking about lunch, I'm starting to get worried for myself...


I think I have developed a waaay unhealthy relationship to food o(>< )o

Everytime I'm about to eat, I worry my butt off about whether the food is healthy or not, I feel super guilty after eating something unhealthy (despite being crazy addicted to coca cola zero!) but somehow I spend almost all of my awake hours thinking about food, especially when my next meal will be. It's beginning to frustrate me quite a lot, 'cause I'm always talking about food. 
I wonder if by forcing myself to stop talking about food, I can break free from this? Do any of you have any thoughts on this? It's not normal, is it??? I really doubt it is..

I mean, I think it's fine to care about what you eat and so on, but it's getting so obsessive I'm getting worried myself..

Anyhow...

I think that's it for now.
Take care, lovelies




 

4 comments:

  1. (So random, just stumbled upon your blog from one of my friends)
    But no, it is not normal. I commend you for thinking about what you eat (I do that too), but to obsess over it and think about it 24/7 is wrong. You should most certainly allow yourself to think about other stuff than food and let a little of the control go. It does not make you a ugly person or less of a human being because you do not look like Tsubasa or Kanako body-wise, it only makes you beautiful (even though it is hard to see it yourself, I know the feels).
    And bear in mind if you only talk about one thing, you think about it a lot more than you would otherwise.
    I am sorry if this seems out of the blue, but I just cannot let something like this sit over. I commend you head over heels for speaking out about your feelings, and I wish you the best of luck with relaxing your relationship with food! Just, try thinking about getting some help if you cannot break free yourself.
    You take care of yourself too lovelie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment!
      I really appreciate it, even though what you're saying is probably all something I knew, it's really nice to, well, have someone care about it. I'll be trying my best to get rid of this!! thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Congratulation for you 40 followers. I'm the 41 Ya~~ !!
    You're very pretty gal ! So pretty face & outfits <3 <3.
    I'm very guilty too to eat unhealthy food and I'm addicted too to Coca cola zero. (*-* I drink only Coca zero or Monsters. Not good) I love the food, it's the only thing who make me feel good.

    gambatte kudasai for your examen and sorry for my english.

    Kisses & Hugs

    Astralys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are!! Thank you so much for following my blog!! *(^u^)*
      And thank you so much for the compliments :D
      haha, yeah, food is definitely something that can make you feel good...

      and thank you, i will do my best at the exams!!

      Delete

Designed by Littlemisscawaii